Excellence In Audi Repair Service
At Midwest Performance Cars, we use our experience and vast knowledge of Audi’s to provide you with:
What is really going on with your Audi and what are the pros and cons of repairing your Audi right now or how long before it needs to be checked again.
Expert Audi Service
When you have auto maintenance or repairs completed, you know that they are being done by a qualified Audi mechanic and that we will get it right the first time.
Fair Price Guarantee
We will charge competitive prices and stand behind our work. We will beat any written dealer quote by at least 20%. If a repair does not fix your problem, you do not have to pay for it. Our repair work carries an industry leading 18 month warranty on parts and labor. Most importantly, at Midwest Performance Cars, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction.
Our Audi mechanics have years of experience on all models of Audi; from the early Audi 100/200 and notorious 5000 cars through the many versions of the A4, A6 and A8s of today. We are also expert in the specific needs of the Audi performance line of the S4, S6, RS4 and RS6.
- 20K, 40K, and 60K services
- Overheating and coolant issues
- Suspension rattles and noises
- Check engine lights
- Timing belt replacement
- Complete engine rebuilds
- Brake and suspension work including control arms, bushings, tie rods, and shock replacement
- CV boots and half-shafts
- Transmission repair and differential seals replacement
- Poor running: Mass air meters, vacuum leaks, etc.
- Oil leaks: oil pan gaskets, change oil, valve cover gaskets, etc.
- If you don’t see your service on the list, call us at (312) 432-9492.
Whatever your Audi needs, let Midwest Performance Cars help you keep it running at its peak.
Midwest Performance Cars: “Excellence in Audi Repair Service”
Some of the many Audi’s that we service include:
- Audi A4
- Audi A6
- Audi TT
- Audi A8
- Audi TDI
- Audi 80
- Audi Avant
- Audi S3
- Audi S4
- Audi RS4
- Audi Quattro
- Audi RS6
- Audi 100
- Audi B5
- Audi S8
- Audi 90