Here at Midwest Performance Cars, we service and repair all models of Audi’s, and use our experience and vast knowledge of Audi vehicles to provide you with:
- Honest Advice
- Expert Audi Service
- Fair Price Guarantee
We stand behind of our Audi repair & service work. All of our work carries an industry leading 36-month, 30,000 mile guarantee. At Midwest Performance Cars, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Every time we see your Audi we will perform a free 40 point inspection so we can advise you on the state of your vehicle. We will inform you about needed maintenance, current issues, and items that you should keep an eye on going forward. This helps us to point out little problems before they become larger, more expensive problems – or worse yet, cause a safety concern.
All vehicles thrive with good preventative maintenance. With regular maintenance, we can help you retain a more dependable, safer, and longer-lasting vehicle. At Midwest Performance Cars, we keep your engine running efficiently and eliminate potential problems that can leave you stranded.
Our Audi mechanics have years of experience on all models; from the early Audi 100/200 and notorious 5000, through the many versions of the Audi A3, A4, A5, A6 A7, A8; Audi Allroad; Audi Q5, Q7 and TT. Our professional technicians are knowledgeable in the specific needs of the Audi performance line of the Audi S4, S6, RS4 and RS6, as well. We have the very latest Audi diagnostic equipment and Audi specialty tools.
Whatever your Audi needs, let Midwest Performance Cars help you keep it running at its peak.
- 20K, 40K, and 60K services
- All manufacturer scheduled maintenance
- Overheating and coolant issues
- Suspension rattles and noises
- Check engine lights
- Timing belt replacement
- Oil starvation problems
- Turbo issues/replacements
- Haldex service
- Traction control issues
- ESP/ABS lights and control modules
- Coding/programming control modules
- Complete engine rebuilds
- Brake and suspension work including control arms, bushings, tie rods, and shock replacement
- CV boots and half-shafts
- Transmission repair and differential seals replacement
- Poor running: Mass air meters, vacuum leaks, etc.
- Oil leaks: oil pan gaskets, change oil, valve cover gaskets, etc.
- Engine management/performance upgrades and software
- Performance exhaust systems