We utilize our vast knowledge of Mercedes-Benz vehicles to provide you with honest advice, expert service, and a fair price guarantee. We stand behind our auto repair service work: all of our work carries an industry-leading 36-month, 30,000 mile guarantee.
We are committed to your 100% satisfaction.
Every time we see your Mercedes-Benz, we will perform a free 40-point inspection so we can best advise you on the state of your vehicle, including such items as suggested maintenance, current issues, and points you should monitor in the future. This helps us identify little problems before they become larger, more expensive problems – or worse yet, a safety concern.
Check out some of the Mercedes-Benz auto repair we’ve had in our shop!
Our Mercedes mechanics have years of experience fixing all models of Mercedes, from the early SLs and SDs models through to the current C, E, G, GL, R, S, SL, SLK and M-class cars. We are also experts in the specific needs of the Mercedes AMG performance line. We have the very latest Mercedes diagnostic equipment and specialty tools.
Our Mercedes-Benz maintenance and repair services include
- All manufacturer scheduled maintenance – Service A, Service B, etc.
- SBC and ABC systems
- ESP lights and systems
- 272 balance shaft issues
- Overheating and coolant issues
- Suspension rattles and noises
- Check engine lights / Service engine soon lights
- Brake repair and suspension work including control arms, bushings, tie rods, and shock replacement
- CV boots and half-shafts
- Transmission repair and differential seal replacements
- Poor running: Mass air meters, vacuum leaks, etc.
- Oil leaks: oil pan gaskets, oil change, valve cover gaskets, etc.
- BAS systems
- AAM modules
All vehicles thrive with good preventative maintenance. With regular maintenance, we can help you retain a more dependable, safer, and longer-lasting vehicle. Contact us today and let us show you our excellence in service.