Specializing In Porsche Repair and Maintenance Services
At Midwest Performance Cars we use our experience and vast knowledge of Porsche automobiles to provide you with Honest Advice, Expert Service and a Fair Price Guarantee.
Porsche manufactures some of the highest quality vehicles on the road. However, they require adherence to the factory scheduled maintenance to stay that way. With regular maintenance, we can help you retain a more dependable, safer, and longer-lasting vehicle. At Midwest Performance Cars, we keep your engine running efficiently and eliminate potential problems that can leave you stranded.
Every time we see your Porsche we will perform a free 40 point inspection so we can advise you on the state of your vehicle. We will inform you about needed maintenance, current issues, and items that you should keep an eye on going forward. This helps us to point out little problems before they become larger, more expensive problems – or worse yet, cause a safety concern.
Our Porsche mechanics have years of experience on all models from the 356 and early Porsche 911, to the early water-cooled cars such as the Porsche 944, Porsche 928 and Porsche 968. Our Porsche service experience includes the 930 and complex 993 air-cooled motors; the latest Porsche water-cooled Porsche 996, 997, 991, Porsche Boxster, Porsche Caymen, Porsche Cayenne, and Porsche Macan.
Our shop is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment for all Porsche vehicles.
- 30K and 60K Porsche services
- All manufacturer scheduled maintenance
- IMS and RMS replacements/upgrades
- Valve adjustments
- Complete Porsche engine rebuilds
- Clutch replacement
- Oil/air separator issues
- Porsche brake work and upgrades
- Suspension replacement and upgrades
- Porsche track prep
- Irregular idle problems
- Oil leaks:oil pan gaskets, valve covers gaskets, reseals, oil cooler lines, etc.
- Warning lights/check engine lights
- Porsche oil changes
- A/C and heater problems
- Wheel bearings
- Exhaust system upgrades
- Manual transmission rebuilds
- Convertible top repairs
- Engine management upgrades/software
- Turbo replacement/upgrades
- Carburetor repair/upgrades/rebuilds