Volkswagen Repair and Maintenance
At Midwest Performance Cars, we use our experience and vast knowledge of all makes and models of Volkswagens to provide you with:
- Honest advice
- Expert Service
- Fair Price Guarantee
Our repair work carries an industry leading 36-month/30,000 mile warranty on parts and labor. Most importantly, at Midwest Performance Cars, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction.
Our Volkswagen mechanics have years of experience fixing all models of VW; from the VW Bug and Karmann Ghia to the Rabbit, Golf, Jetta, and Passat. We also repair and service the complex Toureg and the VW performance line of the Volkswagen GTI and R32. We are a full service Volkswagen shop.
- 20K, 40K, and 60K services
- Overheating and coolant issues
- Suspension rattles and noises
- Check engine lights
- Timing belt replacement
- Complete engine rebuilds
- Brake repair and suspension work including control arms,
bushings, tie rods, and shock replacement
- CV boots and half-shafts
- Transmission repair and differential seals replacement
- Poorly running: mass air meters, vacuum leaks, etc.
- Oil leaks: oil pan gaskets, oil changes, valve cover gaskets, etc.
- If you don’t see your service on the list, please call us at (312) 432-9492.
Whatever your VW needs, let Midwest Performance Cars help you keep it running at its peak. Here are just some of the many Volkswagen’s that we service:
- Volkswagen Golf
- Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Polo
- Volkswagen Beetle / VW Bug
- Volkswagen Jetta
- Volkswagen GTI
- Volkswagen Toureg
- Volkswagen TDI
- Volkswagen LUPO
- Volkswagen VR6
- Volkswagen Fox
- Volkswagen GLI