Here at Midwest Performance Cars, we use our experience and vast knowledge of Subaru to provide you with
- Honest Advice
- Expert Subaru Service
- Fair Price Guarantee
We stand behind of our Subaru repair and service work. All of our work carries an industry leading 36-month, 36,000 mile warranty. At Midwest Performance Cars, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Every time we see your Subaru we will perform a free 40 point inspection so we can advise you on the state of your vehicle. We will inform you about needed maintenance, current issues, and items that you should keep an eye on going forward. This helps us to point out little problems before they become larger, more expensive problems – or worse yet, cause a safety concern.
All vehicles thrive with good preventative maintenance. With regular maintenance, we can help you retain a more dependable, safer, and longer-lasting vehicle. At Midwest Performance Cars, we keep your engine running efficiently and eliminate potential problems that can leave you stranded.
Our professional, experienced mechanics provide a full-range of services for all models of Subaru, including the Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Dex, Trezia, and of course the WRX.
Midwest Performance Cars: “Excellence in Subaru Repair Service”
- All manufacturer scheduled maintenance – 30K/60K/90K Services
- Complete tune-ups
- CV boots and half-shafts, axle nut noise, wheel bearings
- Radiator replacements, water pumps, thermostats, and fans
- Head gasket replacements
- Timing belts
- Motor mounts
- Check engine lights
- Oil leaks: Oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, cam/crank seals,etc.
- Belts and pulleys
- Brake and suspension issues: control arms, bushings, tie rods, and shock/struts
- Power steering pumps and lines, steering rack bushings
- Exhaust upgrades
- Performance modifications/tunes